Published: Thursday, 16 December 2021 09:52
Mailster version 1.7.3 fixes an installation problem introduced in version 1.7.2
- Fix installation time problem introduced in 1.7.2 (mailing lists got deactivated but not reactivated)
Published: Friday, 10 December 2021 16:00
Mailster v.1.7.2 brings some improvements and fixes for improved Joomla 4 compatibility
- Support longer passwords, list names and subject prefixes (previous limit was 45 characters, now increased to 191)
- Improve the user interface for the user edit view
- Fix Joomla 4 incompatibilities (subscriber plugin, error handling)
- Fix PHP warnings and notices
Published: Sunday, 07 November 2021 12:58
Mailster v.1.7.1 fixes a few bugs
- Fix performance issue in emails archive (pagination inefficiency)
- Fix frontend archive (mails / threads views) to work with Joomla 4
Published: Friday, 05 November 2021 19:45
Mailster v.1.7.0 is the first release working with Joomla 4.
- Joomla 4 compatibility (Joomla 3.x still supported)
- Business and Ultimate Edition: attachments are included in moderation requests (moderators can review attachments).
Setting on by default, can be deactivated in global settings.
- Turn off opportunistic STARTTLS for imap_open
- Fix situations where the connection check button was not working
- Fix mailbox connection (pulling in secure authentication when not setup)
- Fix problem when inserting mail to DB
- Fix recipient hover display in mail archive's send reports
- Fix PHP warnings and noticese when already moderated (approved) message gets approved again
Published: Monday, 03 May 2021 20:02
Mailster v.1.6.0 does technical groundwork to support PHP 8 and move towards Joomla 4 (although not compatbile yet).
- PHP 8 compatibility
- Joomla 2.5 is no longer supported in order to prepare for the coming Joomla 4
- Fix email charset problem leading to plus letters being omitted
- Do not add mail recipients to queue when already moderated (approved) message gets approved again